Allright, allright - I KNOW I get far behind on this blog. I always MEAN to add posts, but just don't get around to it. So, yes, I'm going to try to catch up on a couple of things we have done so far this school year! In September, we had a big visit from our cousins - that is ALWAYS fun!! We got to go hunting at Uncle Donnie's house (and of course check out the animals there - always exciting!!) We also all went to a Texas Tech football game (Sorry, no pics of that!!) We all had such a fun time! It's always so fun to see all of the cousins playing together - it so reminds me of the fun times I always had with my cousins (and also makes me understand why our parents were always so irritated with us!!)
Sunday, December 26, 2010
September 2010
Allright, allright - I KNOW I get far behind on this blog. I always MEAN to add posts, but just don't get around to it. So, yes, I'm going to try to catch up on a couple of things we have done so far this school year! In September, we had a big visit from our cousins - that is ALWAYS fun!! We got to go hunting at Uncle Donnie's house (and of course check out the animals there - always exciting!!) We also all went to a Texas Tech football game (Sorry, no pics of that!!) We all had such a fun time! It's always so fun to see all of the cousins playing together - it so reminds me of the fun times I always had with my cousins (and also makes me understand why our parents were always so irritated with us!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment